July 20, 2009

About Myself and the Site


My name is Jeremy and i'm a student at Indiana University. I started PiggyBankin after finding out about V-Bux.com. In my first week I made over $200 from just signing up for offers. I figured why not make a website and give people the necessary guidance to make their own money.

Essentially when you complete the offers I will receive $60 and in turn send you $50 of the profit as your prize. If you are wondering what the catch is, it is simply that I receive $60 and send $50 to you, thus profiting $10 for every person that completes the sale. So while my profit isn't as much as yours, we still both benefit from the transaction.

If you have any questions about anything at all feel free to contact me!

Good luck folks,

Jeremy Messuri



 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates